After I forgot to pick something up from Kinko’s this weekend before they closed, I had to reprint it and take it into a 24 hour Kinko’s early this morning. I sat and waited for it to be done with time, while i was waiting i was reading these little post-its that you can buy… they all had kinda funny sayings. As I was reading them people were coming to mind that i should buy them for:
1. If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. – Katherine Hepburn
2. Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?
3. The grass is greener where you water it.
4. I’m in my own little world, but at least everyone knows my name.
5. Clothes make the man, Naked people have little to no influence on society. – Mark Twain
6. Does running late count as exercise?
7. I’m not messy, I’m organizationally challenged.
8. Is it hot in here? Or am I in hell?
9. You’re not the boss of me, Oh Wait, You are, my mistake.
10. Why Yes, I AM looking for a shoe sale!
11. Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!
12. Give this your complete attention deficit.
13. I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I wasn’t going to blame you.
14. The future will be better tomorrow. – G.W. Bush
15. I’m not lazy, I’m just pacing myself.
16. We have enough youth, what about a fountain of smart.
17. My blood type is Coffee.
And a few more about cats, that were not funny.